[T3] auto to manual conversion/ebay '73 Square

It is my understanding that <some> AT T3's have the clutch cable tube. These are usually, if not always Euro-market cars, correct?
So someone converted the tranny <and> switched to 5 lugs on a car with less than 3k on it? Did they do it when it was new, or more recently? Stranger things have happened, I suppose...
It's a beaut, you've got to admit that much, even if the late models aren't cool enough for some of you.
I am pleasantly surprised to see the bidding up that
high (assuming the bids are genuine).
Later,
EricH
'71 Variant