Re: [T3] one more question..,,

D.H. wrote:
>>on my door jams (both) there is a lever all the way down at the bottom
that when closed realeses tension on a wire...there are two different
wires that run through the cab...what are these for? They at the ends
they look like the hook up to something, but i can not figure out
what.<<

The ends attach to a point underneath each front seat. There should be a
wing nut clamp under each seat in the center near the back. The cables
should be adjusted so that opening the doors allows the seat back to
move forward. I lived with seats that didn't pivot forward for years
before I looked into it and realized how easy it is to adjust them so
they work. I think this system was discontinued after the 1965 model
year, so if your seats have replaced with newer ones the cables will be
obsolete.

Scott
62 1500 Ghia
65 1500S Squareback Sedan