Re: [T3] Tires

Dave Campen wrote:

> Continental do make the tyres; I have them on my car. They cost me about
> UK£50 each fitted, which will probably seem cheap to Per, but outrageously
> expensive to the US guys.

£50? Not too bad. But anyway, I couldnt find any 165R15 or 165/80R15 tire on the
Conti site. I know there were tires in our size there, maybe they have
discontinued it and only sell out while stocks last. But the price would be
about the same as here I guess. Maybe a bit low, but not by much. Icluding sales
tax, I guess Conti tires would run about £70-75 here. I cant remember how much I
paid for the Hankooks, it is 5 years ago.

PerL
73 Variant L