[T3] elfrink carb section...

hey all,
i just finished making the pdf for the elfrink manual carb sectionl.
I won't be able to get it up on my website for a while so if anyone
on the list want's me to email it to them i will wait a few days
until i gather a bunch of emails and i will do a bulk emailing from
work. Just send me and email to jesse@reesepress.com in the subject
put elfrink manual and i will send you the pdf file. The resolution
of the pdf file is only 100dpi so it does not look that great but it
is readable and printable. I had to do this to keep the file size
down. So with that said, later,
jesse
71 fie squareback