Re: [T3] '66 heater cables

    I've heard about the notorious 009 dizzy/b*g carb problem.  My
friend modified his carb to make it work, but his mileage was awful.
I do have a '67 T3 dizzy awaiting cleaning and inspection in the
garage.  Maybe a good winter project.
    If Jim has never seen a set screw mounted adjusting rod, than I
know someone must have cut the original off (or more likely it broke
off).  The opposite side is just about the right length, maybe 1/2"
longer than needed.  So that tells me they're not reversed.  The
question still stands, where to get or what to use as replacement.  I
notice from RMMW, there are tandem bus cables that would be plenty
long!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR