RE: [T3] invasion 2002, now mirrors

I believe 1966-1967 got the taller, wider early shaped
mirror. (maybe 67 only?) 62-65 had the real small
erarly shaped mirrors. The parts book I have doesn't
specify years, except for 71 and later,  and starts
off with a 311 857-501C.
The right mirror will have a slightly longer stem to
prop the mirror up at a better angle to see from the
driver's seat, so it will not be a mirror image (ha
ha) of the left side.
I have both of the larger mirrors on my 67. The right
one looks super cool, but doesn't work worth a damn.
-Phil