Re: [T3] invasion 2002, now mirrors

I have a set of each of the earlier teardrops sitting here. The ones I have
on my Notch are equal in size left and right, and the other set has a larger
right side mirror of the exact same shape. Not sure what applications or
years for them except that they are all pre-'68.

Tom
 Tom's Old VW Home
  http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index.html

I did pick-up an Early Driver's side rear view mirror for my Square.  Are
the driver's and passenger side mirrors really that different in size?
Anyone have the part numbers for the left and right mirrors for a 66 Square?