[T3] Fan shroud.

Hey,
    I havent posted anything in a while... summer and vacation and school and
jeeze....  Also, I was on a trip, i bought  a stock 1970 panel bus and went
up to get it.  Drove it from denver, colorado, to los angeles, Ca, 1200
miles.  she went 65-70 on the freeway fun trip..
anyway... now the type 3 content...  my fastback is still sitting in the
driveway sadly.  does anyone have a T3 fanshroud in good shape that i could
buy?  mine is kaputt.  ITs one of the few things i need before i can put the
new engine in.  If anyone can help please let me know.  the fastback is
getting jealous of the bus, and i want to keep them both happy :) Thanks !

*Jerrod*