RE: [T3] Candle Lighting et al.

Volks,
I can appreciate the devastation and horror of the past couple of days.  As
a human, as an American citizen, and as a Naval veteran I am saddened,
shocked and furious.  I have not found one radio station or one T.V. station
that has not covered this tragedy.  Even here at Intel there are many people
who have an extra web browser open to a news site and the same emails of
vigils and prayers and quotes are being sent around in multiplicity.

We are bombarded with this tragedy from all sides and it can be difficult to
stay focused on work or play but we do need, as President Bush stated, to
continue with our "business as usual" stature.  As such, I respectfully
request of everyone to keep this list focused on its intended purpose and
that is Type III Volkswagen content only.  I know this can be done without
lessening the impact that has occurred in our lives.

Thank you,
   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/