[T3] NOS german door seals for sale

Hi All,

Posted a little while ago and started the great seal
discussion 8-)....anyway, I have an engine rebuild to
fund now for my 23 window and have decided to sell a set of NOS German
type3 door seals
that I have had for a number of years.  They have the moulded in parts no.s

311831711 and 311831712 respectively, preceeded by
a VW logo and followed by a capital F.

I am asking $US205 for the pair.   I estimate airmail
into the US would cost another $15.....

For those that are interested I have put a couple of pics at

http://users.pipeline.com.au/hoopty/type3_seals.htm

Note that list discussion has revealed that those in the US can buy
(a) brazilian seals for around $30 each
(b) WCM repops for around $155 per pair
(c) new seals of german manufacture at possibly less than the
WCM price (but availability in the US is problematic....)

Please understand that I am talking about German NOS here ....
I have tried to come up with a fair price based on what I paid for
them and a modest increment, and I hope they'd be well
under what others could ask for the same items ...........

Drop me an email if you are interested!

regards

RobK

http://www.splitbusaustralia.com