Re: Fuel pump

Jim,
   Well i FINALLLLY got tha dang thing runnin! =) My friend sold me a really
late pump. it had one inlet and 1 outlet. one on the front and one on the
back. he said it was out of a 73 or a bus but he said these were basically
the best pump and now my return line is just 1 round circuit like a circle.
it goes straight through without theat stoopid Y thing. pretty neat and it
dialed right it and Fires up when i barely even turn the key! Runs SwEeT!!
thanks for all the info on the pump. the pump i got though is skinnier
around but my front end was made for the other dang bracket so i had to
modify the 2 so that i could use it but im so excited!! lets just hope she
passes emissions now!! =)

Cheers man!! TFE!!!

          Jason
          1970 T-III Fasty with full WORKING FI!!!!!!
P.S. Now.. if i could only figure out why every rear main seal i put on the
dang thing leaks.. or maybe is it leaking somewhere else? I will have a look
tomorrow!!!