Re: [T3] fresh air vents/knobs/flaps

We never had the motors here in the UK unless specially ordered; I guess
sitting in traffic on a hot day might not be much fun without one, but we
never get them in the UK either (well, you can try ordering them specially,
and sometimes you're lucky!).  The vent windows kept us cool at highway
speeds in 90 deg F Germany, and there was plenty of draft coming through the
dash vents too.
Pics have come back, so I'll put selected ones up soon.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------