[T3] To all Of us .... Times Are Strange and Sad

Hi.... Off the VW subject but close to all of us.... Please give everyone
near and dear to you a good long hug..... I have lost a friend today who
worked for the FBI... he was in the Towers.....  He was a VW nut and had been
one of my true heroes, and still is. He was also in the Oklahoma Bombing and
had been in the building for 35 hours before rescued... he lost half of his
foot that time..... Today he gave the greatest gift to our country that he
could... I know we all have many thoughts about the happenings of today...
please say a prayer to what ever God you pray to... all of those souls
deserve it.  His name was Sam..... he drove a 1953 stone stock bug...

Thanks... Pat@Volksclocks..... keep the memories of them all alive