[T3] Coil

ok guys. here we go again. got the dizzy all fixed.. all things  are in spec
as says the ohm meter. so.. my coil puts out orange spark whick is well the
coil is dying..  is that why the dang car wont freaking run?!?! geeeez.. how
lame. and well will a "Wells" Replacement coil work from autozone??? I am
really strapped on cash.. i wish i could get a blue coil but im strapped and
my flaps wants 30 bux for one. and the wells one is 15 dollars.. please let
me know what i should do =)

Cheers!
   Jason