[T3] The Woodstock show.

HOT HOT HOT

The next worst thing to having your show rained out is to sit sweltering in the hot sun in the 90's
watching the crack grow on your priceless dashboard!

the show was nice though, only 4 T3's, a nice 73, a 72 that looked nice but was for sale, and a
Roachy 73 and of course my Notch.  The Flea seemed just a bit sparse but in the true tradition of the
Woodstock show I went home with a nice find.. this year it was a pair of rust free late front
fenders, and thanks to Todd Daley and his bus I was able to get them home!!  No cars really stood out
but an awesomely restored '80 A1 Rabbit... not only did I notice it because he did a nice STOCK resto
but nobody would ever do such a fantastic restoration on a white bare-bones 1980 Rabbit!  it looked
NEW!

Couple problems with the show that need to be solved, There was a dust problem having show cars down
wind of a well traveled dirt passageway, after spending all day making your car perfect no one wants
to see all that dust collect in the armer-all.  And the second being that people were out judging
cars before the registration closed, most of the votes were cast before I even arrived...

Anywho, it was nice to make it to ONE show this year!!

Keith