RE: [T3] The Great German Door Seal Debakle

 Or we could have a (some) UK listee(s) to place the orders, have them
delivered to them, and then send them to the USA.  And if the USA buyers
could wait, we might save the UK listee(s) alot of time and effort with the
delivery/shipping.  Heck, Status might even give us a discount for bulk
orders, (but at their prices that is less of an issue)!  HINT.. HINT..
HINT...!

Regards,

John La Francois
'65 Notch S (in need of EVERY rubber part replaced, as well as several metal
ones :(  )
Blauvelt, NY USA

Ok... if the seals can't be sent to the USA.... HOW ABOUT TIJUANA,
MEXICO??
HINT HINT HINT!!!!!  Leon can be our Address of delivery..... ever
smuggle
door seals across the boarder Leon...lol

Pat@Volksclocks...... Keep them on the Road even if VWA are being
naughty