Re: [T3] what's it <really> worth?

YOU can use the NADA guides as ammunition when your T3 gets damaged!  dont
want it Totalled and theres significant damage??  use the NADA... does it
get totalled??  perhaps some of that labor put into it by you gets covered!

My Opel was recently hit... Thanks to NADA I was able to fix it for 2K$
rather than lose my family heirloom to a slight whack on the RR that I cant
fix myself as I cant do a pull.

NADA is our Freind!!

Keith

> I got around to checking out this site nadaguides.com & seeing what the
"experts" say my '71 Sq. is worth- was I in for a shock! I advise any of you
to check it out for a good car esteem boost.( wow! I got such a deal on my
car!) You can also justify all your "investments" to your better half.
Seriously, you will see that their system (based on what?) is pretty out of
whack. I only hope that insurance companies use this as their guide.
> I have seen a price guide published by Old Cars mag. that has much more
realistic prices. The latter would be a good bargaining tool to the
potential buyer.