[T3] Postcard

I'm translating some Type 3 advertising Postcards made by VW; this one
explains how you persuade your wife to let you buy a Type 3 Variant, but I'm
stuck on where else you may see a woman with such a car:-

"Und man sieht sie darin genauso oft auf der Kš, dem Stachus und dem Kudamm
wie in den Kleinstadten."

= and you as often see her in it on the (Kš), the (??) and the (??) as in
the (suburbs?).

Any suggestions please?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club