Re: [T3] Hello...

Hello Lew,
  I live in the portland area (tigard) where do you
live? Right now i am in the middle of repairing the to
much rust to list on my '71 Fastback so i know where
all the rust hides if you would like me to take a look
at your car i would be willing to. I always love
seeing more type threes anyways. Did you purchase your
squareback here in portland? I recall seeing a beige
squareback at one point in time.
   Another book that is necesary for any work done to
the engine, suspension, tranny etc. is the
bentley..lots of VERY good information..mine came with
the car but new they are about $28 you might be able
to find used books at powells..i have seen the idiots
guide there several times. IF you can't find it at one
powells go to another powell's you will find them.

I just finished removing all my windows and besides
the windshield that was already cracked everything
came out easy.  i am sure a squareback would be alot
easier. One of the best parts stores around here is
Discount Import parts over on hall and scholls ferry.
They also have a window instaler kit..has the rope and
everything else you need to install windows.

I know all the places to find seals/hard to find parts
if West Coast Metric doesn't stock them which Discount
will be able to stock anything from WCM...but it
sounds like you have the ones you need. Email me if
you want me to take a look at your squareback....i
have already gone through all of this new car
deal...and finding where all the rust has disengraded
your car. well talk to you soon and good luck.

Heather
'71 Fastback AT FI
Portland, or