Re: [T3] Window scrapers

> Status VW Parts here in the UK do them, UKP21.50 each.
> http://www.status-vw.co.uk/catalogue/type34/seals.html

They are the repro don't-quite-fit scrapers, which Status acknowledges are
not ideal.  They hope to get them remanufactured by the original equipment
manufacturers some time, but I've no date yet from them.  I'll chase it up
with them at Vanfest next weekend to see if they can move things on a bit.
What other things do people need remanufactured?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------