[T3] Variant spotted

A program on Concorde tonight on UK TV showed a 2-second scene from a ? '70s
environmental demonstration against Concorde; one of the two cars visible
was a  red Squareback, an early one judging from the wide side strip.
Unusually I didn't tape the programme, so I can't get another look to check.

I hope that Square is still on the road, and that we will all enjoy the
sight of that most gorgeous of aircraft for many years to come!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------