[T3] manifolds

Hello everybody.

At the moment I am building a Type 2 engine (code=CU) into my
squareback. I want to mount 40 mm Delortos with a HORIZONTAL flow, but
can't find the right manifolds in the Netherlands. I don't even know if
they excist. Does anybody know if they excist and where I can buy them?
I don't know if I explane it correct, but ussauly delortos mount on a
beetle take air on the top and the outlet is under. In my case the
delortos take air on one side (left or right) and let the mix out on the
other side.
I hope you understand my problem, sorry for the Englisch I read better
than I can write.

marcel.