Re: Connectors PLEASE helP!!!!

Jason-

If there is some part(s) you need to fix this, let me know VERY SOON.  I am
in So. CA right now (a.k.a. VW capital of the world) and am leaving for IL
Sunday morning.  I will be in Vegas Sunday night and SLC on Monday night.
You are in UT... If you want, I can buy a few small things (sensors,
connectors, voltage reg., maybe an ECU or gen., etc... Bill and Steve's???)
and hand-deliver them to you on Monday afternoon/eve or Tuesday morning.
The "delivery car" is my sports touring Ghia :-)

E-mail me back...

Take care,
Shad