Re: [T3] Earliest RHD Type 3?

Lee Hedges wrote:

> I have found a right-side "cat's eye" side mirror on eBay.
> I did not know that these even existed!
> Anyone have any info that might help me to learn more about it?

Couldn't the mirror have come from a LHD car with an optional RH side mirror?

All Type 3:s sold in Sweden were LHD, exept a few cars sold to the swedish post office.
With a RHD car the postman could put the mail in the mail boxes without stepping out of
the car.

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
1964 and 1968 Notches