[T3] Nice auto sunroof '68 notch

I've found a nice '68 Notch , sunroof, automatic, carbed, mostly unrestored
and original, and a little rusty.
I talked to the guy and he had just bought it,  but didn't have time for it,
and didn't want to sell,  but if he would we agreed on 1000$ - good price ?
This car would be for my dad, if the deal goes through, he has been a long
time enthusiast of T3's and has helped a lot with my T34, not to mention
that I've built up a lot of spare parts - front & back axle, engine etc.

Finding rare T3 finds in Israel.
Herman