Re: [T3] re t3 i am excited

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Hall <dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>

>Could be we'll host the meeting here in the SE of
> England in 2003.  Initial enquiries are starting now.

Sounds like a great idea to me. I'd have loved to go the German show, but
the dates didn't tie up with my impending parenthood! Parma would be good as
well, but I don't reckon we'll make it. Besides it's not the same if you
can't take your own car.

Baby permitting I hope to drag my sorry self up to Arborfield, so it'll be
good to meet some of the other folks.