[T3] more rear hatch seal, wanted to buy/trade

    I'm getting close!  I finally had a chance to hook up with Bill
(Bugs) this morning, and am now starting a collection of rear hatch
seals.  Thanks Bill, you are very generous!  He also gave me a tour of
his garage, and showed me how to glue the seal properly.
    But now holding a VW of Brazil seal and a new German OEM seal for
a fastback (!) I'm looking for perfection.  Both seals have a "U"
shape, unlike my "V" shaped WCM junk and the molded corner (OEM?) I
thought was original to Phillip.  The Brazilian seal is one piece
extrusion like WCM, but it is more rubbery and less foamy than WCM.
The German OEM is gorgeous, it has the molded corners, but also a
molded in flat spot where your fingers go when you open the trunk.
This seal is solid rubber and weighs several pounds!  The "original"
seal on Philip had molded corners, but no finger groove, and it was
the "V" shape.
    This is a long shot, but I would love to trade the German fasty
for a German square seal.  More likely, does anyone have a parts
square with good used "U" *side* rubber.  I could then splice this
into the Fasty set (the top, bottom, and four corners being square
compatible).  If this doesn't pan out, then I'll install the Brazilian
seal and see how it works.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR