[T3] FI trigger contacts

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this type 3 thing ~ type2 proficient ~ and have a question
for all you FI guru types.

I'm restoring a fairly original 1970 SQBK  and have carefully rebuilt the
original engine.  The engine was running great for approx. 1500 miles
(following break-in) and then started to run rough.  In troublshooting the
FI system, I found #2 and #3 injectors  were not firing.  With trusty VOM in
hand, all systems seem to check out EXCEPT for the FI trigger contacts
(contact #21 specifically as #22 seems fine)
Are these two injectors (#2 and #3) run on this same circuit?
Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks for the help,
Scott Moeller