[T3] Amazing '65 Notch

I had chased a similar story around here in Miami years ago, a '68 Auto
Notch, same situation, little old lady driver. Her husband and her had
picked it up in Wolfsburg and brought it back. Drove it for years, he passed
on followed by her a while later. I tried to follow up on it, but Cesar
Costa bought it before I could find out and put in  a little TLC, he had a
*real* nice ride in it. I still have a picture of it sitting in the drive
from about 15 years ago, just to remind me of one that got away. AAR, what,
by chance, is a "hoon"? Must be an Aussie thing...
David Walters (considered by some a "wank", but I think I'm more a
"sniveling git")
'73 1600 L Notch
S. FL, USA