Re: [T3] quater window or seals?

On Saturday 01 September 2001 08:54, JaransonT3@aol.com wrote:
> Heather -
>

>  I used a couple of well worn old, flat screw drivers that I had.  They did
not have any sharp edges on them.  A wooden or plastic tongue depressor would
> probably be a little safer.

Something that I have found that works well for prying out and installing VW
windows, is a "Tupperware" "orange pealer". It is an orange plastic deally
that they usually give away as door prizes. My wife used to sell Tupperware,
and I used to rob her "gifts" bag. :+}

--
Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org