Re: [T3] Antennas

On 31 Oct 2001, at 14:00, Mike Wodkowski wrote:

> Sometimes its just tiring living in NYC.
> Someone keeps ripping the antenna off my fender.
> It's become an almost weekly event.
> So I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on antenna
> solutions. I hate having to give in like this, but I can't afford to
> replenish the antenna every week. Suggestions?

I personally don't care for the motorized antennas, but installed
where Toby's is is probably a pretty nice place to put one.
Otherwise you can go for the completely retractable ones. I have
NOS Bosch/Blaupunkt ones that fit our cars and they can be set
up so that it takes a key to pull them back up once you push them
flush into the fender.

 It's enough to have to
> live with a rumor that Manhattan is going to get hit with a nuclear
> bomb this weekend.

My guess is that the next shoe to fall will be somewhere
completely different, and we'll once again be caught completely by
surprise....