Re: [T3] Antennas

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I always tell anyone who has to drive down to NYC  to remove all thier
hubcaps and break their own antenna off... they'd probably do it more
carefully than the vandals.

Take a 30 or so guage and make an H feild antenna by gluing it to the inside
of the windshield. I remember the GM's of the 70's did this, perhaps they
still do.

Keith

> Sometimes its just tiring living in NYC.
> Someone keeps ripping the antenna off my fender.
> It's become an almost weekly event.
> So I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on antenna solutions.
> I hate having to give in like this, but I can't afford to replenish the
> antenna every week.
> Suggestions?
> It's enough to have to live with a rumor that Manhattan is going to get
hit
> with a nuclear bomb this weekend.
> Sadly,
> --