[T3] In Need of a D series Pressure sensor.

<x-flowed>hello all,
    I have discovered part of my running too rich problem! it is i think
because everything in my FI system is D-series and my pressure sensor is C
series. odd. its just what i was shipped though. anyways. I need one. anyone
have a D-Series Pressure sensor they want to get rid of? Please let me
know!! ASAP This is a daily driver and when i have this one in it runs rich
and uses a lot of gas. anyways... Please let me know! I also have an early
body style rear hatch seal in pretty good shape i could maybe trade or if
anyone wants it. i have a 70 and it doesnt let the hatch close right. i need
the piece for a late body. Please let me know on the pressure sensor. E-mail
me diectly and feel free to cc to the list if needed.

killer70vw@msn.com

Cheers!
    Jason