[T3] RE: [T3] Two notchbacks on eBay

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597317543

1. Damn, those seats are ugly.  Hey, they match my '65 T34.  ;(
2. No air cleaner, no decklid seal, wrong fuel pump, missing air cleaner
riser and wingnut
3. I can't tell if that is the "correct" Sea Blue color.
4. Floor should be a rubber floor mat, not carpet

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597323049

1. He says there is a repaired crease in the passenger door - I cannot see
it.
2. That's an early '69, check out the VIN - 319003025

Both those cars look pretty nice to me, I bid on the '65 but it's still
"Reserve not met".

Everett
http://www.thesamba.com