Re: [T3] Carbs on AT

On 27 Oct 2001, at 3:38, Bryan Mitchell wrote:

>  I dont really want to screw with the fuel injection as I have
> depleted my store of spare parts on My square that still runs like
> crap and my brothers fasty, and I really didnt want to spend much
> money on it ,

I commend your thoughts of saving another type 3. I hope you do
it. Repairing your FI doesn't have to be expensive. It should be
cheaper than a set of carbs, unless you happen to have a pair
already in hand.

If you're having trouble with your FI, bug us about it and let's see if
we can all pitch in and get it fixed, cheaply.  ;-)