[T3] Caution: " GERMAN ADDICTION" '63 Notch

OK FOLKS, My new '63 Notch is my 2nd VW ever, I had a
'68 bug w/ sunroof about 15 years ago. So all this
type III madness is all new to me.
Now that I have had this notch I STOLE from original
owners just over a month ago,I see my life as I know
it coming apart at the seams.....

I've been bit by that dirty, low down,foriegn little
Bug, that gave me my   "GERMAN ADDICTION"....

I find myself cutting work, tinkering with my car,
online, manuals, catalogs, VW this VW that, etc.

i.e. the other day im out in the garage, and out of
know where decide its a good time to fix my clock in
the notch, I run in get online read the 'fix it'
archives here, take the clock out, fortunately I fixed
it, "merely a ground prob", then decide: 'hey while
the clocks out I'll polish her up, well I strip it
down, steel wool the crome, and decided to paint the
ring around the trim to match original gray, of course
I cant find it in spray can, but I came close and
bought metallic rust-o-leum. Of course at this point I
do the speedo, and fuel gauge..

B.T.W. it really dresses up the gauges..

Is there a cure for this madness??

Signed,
'63 Notch