[T3] Front deck cable

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Okay, this is hopefully a simple one. The front trunk (deck) release cable broke or disconnected at the lever which is attached to the glovebox. How can I get the front deck open without the use of the lever? Is there somethnig I can reach for under the car?. Also, how does the glove compartment come off to fix this?  1972 Fastback.

Erik

72 Fastback MT

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!