Re: [T3] Mofoco heads problems....

Leon, while reading your correspondence to MOFOCO, you seemed to tread very lightly on them for what you called minor grievances.  But I'm not sure I'd classify such a lack of attention to machining detail as a minor annoyance.

Level with us here- Were you being diplomatic with them in the hope of getting them to actually make things right for you without more hassle?  (I'll admit that's what I'd do in your position).

You seem to imply that the MOFOCO casting is better than what you find elsewhere.  Is the basic MOFOCO casting better than what Berg uses?

-Mark Fuhriman