[T3] Dont throw it away

Ahem.
And for all of us who do not live in the city, keep everthing.
I am getting where if I see a T3 setting up or in a junkyard, I try to buy it,
and out to the farm it goes. I guess I am getting to be a real junkie. We have
14 vw's now of differnt kinds. 2 good T3 that are in verious states of rebuild,
and 1 parts square and a rustbucket one. I am going to get another square that
had a engine fire, and another one from a former junk yard.
So many VW, so little time....
Richard (PapaG)