[T3] Pressure Sensor adjustment

<x-flowed>Oaky guys. ere we go with the emissions again. hhehehehe This is what i got.
My guy had it dialed in but didnt put silicone on the brass nut. so he says
to just turn it clockwise to lower my CO% and increase my CO2% this is
correct???I am thinking so and once i have it dialed in i should silicone
it? here were my results.

         High speed Test.

           HC(ppm)   CO%      CO2%      RPM
Standard   700      500      9.1       2512
Reading    173      8.98
deviation  527     -3.98
result     pass     fail

         Low Speed Test

Standard   700      500      10.7      1008
Reading    180      2.16
Deviation  520      2.84
result     pass     pass

could these results have come from the screw backing out?? ya know. the big
brass one on the back of the sensor?? Jim?? anyone? please reply directly to
killer70vw@msn.com yes this is the same ole Jason. Just new internet
service.

Cool?? TIA

    Cheers!