[T3] Oil cooler

Ola guys,

I have got a brain tickler for you. OK my issue is
with my cooler. I think I may have put the wrong seals
that mate a 1600 t1 eng to a t3 cooler because it is
leaking profusely. I have no idea what the year of the
engine is that the cooler came off of. So what can I
do at this point? My next qusetion is can I take the
cooler out without taking the eng out? Please tell me
yes and that it is no big deal. My wife pretty much
gave me all day tomorrow to work on my car. I spend so
much time at work away from home and I hardly see my
family but that is another dilema which is being
resolved. Anyway sorry for the tangent. So what should
I do? I am very anxious to get the thing running but
I do know that being patient has its bountiful
rewards.

erick the daddy with a sick puking fasty.