[T3] T3 plating

<I've always liked the engine on the cover of the Bill Fisher book, and
someday, I'd like to build an engine with flat light blue cooling tin, glossy
bright red intake air runners and intake air distributor, flat dark green fan
housing, OE glossy black air cleaner, natural metal case, glossy bright
yellow exhaust,...

Use all the contrasts you can get your hands on.>
Hey Jim I've seen those engines- they have them on display at car shows-but
they're missing sections here and there!
Fifteen or so years ago I got the chance to buy a lot of about 75 quarts &
pints of mismatched Imron/Centauri/Dulux/Lucite for $50,& still have most all
of it (Couldn't pass the deal up knowing that even then a pint was about $10!)
Maybe start an online parts painting service?(special discounts for all T3
listees!)
Cheers!
Chuck