Re: [T3] Exhaust parts found!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I dont know what the exchange rate is but I still have original NOS german
> mufflers FS for $100US

Do those have the inside pipes and cones in the connections like the VW
ones, or are they the budget version like Lange make?   There's quite a
difference in the effectiveness, though a bit more sound might appeal to
some people and maybe my budget one was the reason for more mpg this summer
in Germany than I normally have got on a long touring journey (37 mpIMPg =
about 30 mpUSg).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/