[T3] Rust

Arrgh. That's all I can say.
Since it looks like it may be the last warm day of the year, I forced myself
to go over over my floor pan today with the 3M rust stripper and the
screwdriver.

Not having that plenum fixed right is taking its toll. Under the passenger
seat and in the left rear floor it looks like swiss cheese. And this DESPITE
the corro-less that I painted on last year. After a long time chipping and
stripping, I put more on for lack of anything else to put there for over the
winter, but I'm switching to POR-15

Now what can I do for the time being in cold weather and having NO
experience with filler, pop riveting, welding etc and my body guy is in PA,
and I have to have the car this winter. PC-7? Roofing tar on the oily
bottom? RTV? I think it'll hold up till next spring, but it ain't long for
this world.

I can't keep up.

Frustrated today...
--