[T3] 311 201 179 fuel hose, clock faq

1968 Fastback
This car is completely stock so I'd like to have the correct part.  Any ideas
where I could find the part #311 201 179?  It is the small hose that runs
under the front passenger fender from the fill tube of the tank back into the
? Is this an evap hose?  Could someone clue me into the function of this hose.
 There isn't a charcoal filter is there? I know later year cars had the
charcoal canister under the driver front fender....

thanks,

Steven Anderson