Re: T3 plating

<I've added it to my web site under the Emblems, Badges & Trim.  Good
description!>
Thanks Toby!

<also have a UK technical analysis of a Type 3 which gives figures for
plating thicknesses found for the various layers>

Really Dave? Could you post this sometime? I've noticed that our car's
plating(on most all of our original parts)(from stripping them down) is
really quite good compared to most all american cars from the same time
period (have a '62 Impala & a '50 Studebaker also) & had thought there must
have been a very high standard then in Germany!

Dan I'll have an example of a gloss black block w/ silver metallic shrouding
posted in a day or so-looks incredible.
BTW it was great to finally meet a bunch of you SDT3 guys! (car is awesome
Jason)
Cheers all.
Chuck Salter
'66 SB