[T3] '65 is alive

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I felt like I could finally put in my victory, like Russ and John.  Today I
heard my '65 start and idle for the first time since I bought it a year ago.
It should be on the road in a week or so, after I get the brake system
tightened up and the registration done.  Just thought I could share my
happiness with people who understand.       Jack

</x-charset>