Re: [T3] '66 N model Notchback

<x-charset iso-8859-1>How many people out there have factory plugs in the dash on there
> 70-73 T3. I once had a 71 fasty with these. I dont know what was to fill
> them as Im an early guy but I suspect that it was a "standard" bare bones
> Canada T3.

I've got the factory fill plugs on the dash on my '71 1600A.  The '73 1600L
seems to have fog-light switch, rear de-fogger switch (rectangular switch),
and fresh-air fan.  I guess the fourth might be for a cigarette lighter, but
it looks too small.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/