Re: [T3] brake light switches

In a message dated 10/23/01 7:01:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jadney@vwtype3.org writes:

<< I'll give you $5 apiece for them, or make it $12 for the pair, including
shipping.
 That's assuming that they are the "real thing." I'd like to see them first.
If
 they turn out to be Brazilian, they're worth half that.

 That can be all alone or as credit on some work you want done, whichever
 you prefer.

Ok, lemme get a picture for you.

Jeremy