Re: [T3] '66 N model Notchback

Later European cars (like my 73) were sold as

1600, 1600 T, Variant (base model, no chrome side mouldings, twin carb 1600),
1600 L, 1600 TL, Variant L ("Luxury" model with lots of interior options and
chrome mouldings - basically same as US model) and
1600 A, 1600 TA, Variant A (base model with 1500 single carb, low compression
engine).

The A was never used on any badge and one is not able to see the difference
between Base and A models. The A designation is used in my '73 owners manual.

PerL
73 Variant L